Now then, let’s move on. The next question is this. 「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 – Actually…, _______ is scary.
「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 …is the question. Who is this?
「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 “Actually…, _______ is scary.” is the question.
「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 – Who could that be?
「Actually…, _______ is scary.」 – Yes? – In this scenario, does anyone know? – I seriously can’t figure it out. – Everyone said it though. – Please raise your hand if you have an idea. – I thought… it would be Soma-kun? – Huh?
– But he’s a first-year. – I’m just a first-year.
– Is that so, that first-years can’t… – Yes! It’s me! (everyone’s asking “Who? Who’s that?”)
cv. Masuda Toshiki」 Everyone, it’s nice to meet you! – Who are you?! I’m Ennoshita Chikara’s actor, Masuda Toshiki.
「Ennoshita Chikara (role)
Masuda Toshiki」 – Excuse me?
「Ennoshita Chikara (role)
Masuda Toshiki」 Ennoshita! Ennoshita! – Shut up, shut up.
Ennoshita! – If that’s how he’s going to be…
– Ennoshita! Yay– Audience: Ennoshita! – Shut up! – It’s Masuda Toshiki~
Please give him a warm round of applause.
– Suga-san! Thank you! Well~ sorry about that. Hello everyone. – Masuda-kun, there’s no seat for you. – Eh, there isn’t? – Ah! In such a place…! – Ah, there’s suddenly a seat! – It’s fine. I’m totally okay with standing. – But the camera can’t remain in that position. – Ah, it’s fine. It’s fine as long as you can hear my voice… – You’re starting to annoy me. Hurry up and sit down. – Please come here and have a seat. – You’re acting like a comedian. – Thank you very much. – You’re acting too polite. – Not at all. After all, I am Ennoshita Chikara. – How does it feel to be this time’s surprise guest? – I’m so sorry everyone. I’m sorry for not being Kiyoko-san. I’m Ennoshita. – Are you always this energetic, Ennoshita? – I’m not, but right now,
I’m Masuda Toshiki rather than Ennoshita. I want to fire up the mood. – We’re already fired up! We’re already fired up over here. – But I feel like whenever there’s a topic,
there is stalling or ‘no comments’. To me, it looks like only one person is answering. – Have any comments about that, Uchiyama-san? – You’re being pretty noisy. – Uchiyama-san, I didn’t mean you!
You guys have it wrong! I was talking about the left side. – For Yoshimasa-kun, it can’t be helped. – For me, it can’t be helped.
– For Hosoya-kun, it can’t be helped. – Nothing can be done.
– It can’t be helped. – There’s no helping Hosoya-kun. It’s not going to end. – That’s right!
It’s not going to end. – That’s the kind of role I have. – It must be nice to be the ace. I sure am jealous! – Hey, this is your upperclassman, your upperclassman! – That’s right.
– Hey, this is your upperclassman, your upperclassman! – Ah, you’re right! Senpai, I’m so sorry… – Quit that. – I’m your senpai. – I’m so sorry. – Hurry up and sit down. – Stop that, just sit down. – Everyone sure is being active for the opening. [Staff plays an “ending” sound]
– Everyone sure is being active for the opening. [Staff plays an “ending” sound]
Eh? – Ennoshita’s talk ends now. – We’re doing “My Interpretation is ____,
But Actually… It’s This.” – Eh? “But Actually… It’s This?” – Just that! Only comment on that! – Scary? Oh, how scary. – Eh? – What the heck is with this atmosphere? – You didn’t say to not use one-word answers! Well, Ennoshita is aware of his relationships. He’s respectful to the upperclassmen
and very kind to the underclassmen – the first-years. Unlike the manga, the anime hasn’t
shown that much of the story. As for the second-years,
Ennoshita’s much more strict to them. It almost gets to his head. Watching him, it’s like some dark feelings
have suddenly awakened. I love that part about him. – Are you dark? – Me? I’m very dark. – He may be complicated,
but Ennoshita-kun isn’t a bad person. – What about yourself, Masuda? – I’m dark-
[Staff plays *GONG* noise] [Staff plays *GONG* noise] – Masuda, hurry up and finish. – Okay, let’s move onto the next part. – I wasn’t finished with that! – Even after this, Masuda-san
will participating in the next segment. – Is that really okay? – I’m very sorry,
but we have to end here because of the bell. And with that, that’s the end of
“My Interpretation is ____, But Actually… It’s This.”